With everything happening in the world, Moldovan incoming tourism has still managed to settle interesting camping locations for all Moldovan enthousiasts. For those that want to feel the freedom of traveling around, breathing-in the fresh morning air, enjoying the wonderful sights Moldova has to offer, observing the night sky or eating directly from outside grill, see some of the locations that have everything to offer:
– “Duruita, camping la grote”, located around 200 km from Chisinau to the North of the country. Near the shores of Costesti-Stanca reservoir. The region has great touristic potential for hiking and camping activities, along with other family activities.
– “Valea O suta de Movile” consisting of about 3,500 ancient mounds, an ideal environment for camping, which will allow you to fully enjoy the outdoor sights.
– ,,Prut river”, the second largest river in Moldova. The river is calm, the valley – wide, the banks – short, very beautiful due to the rocks near the Prut and the many picturesque gorges. It is an ideal place for fishing, kayaking and other outdoor activities, as well as for outdoor relaxation for lovers of rural tourism.
– ,,Bacota camping”, located on rocks while revealing an unforgettable view of Răut river. Here you will be able to see an amazing panorama over Butuceni and Trebujeni villages.
– Scientific reservation “Plaiul Fagului” The reserve was founded in 1992 and has an area of 5642 ha, representing an area with a protective role for a representative ecosystem in terms of forestry, perfect for fishing enthusiasts.
– ,,The Lower Prut Scientific Reserve”, a protected area located in the lower reaches of the Prut River, including Lake Beleu and its surroundings, in the southwest of Moldova.
– ,,Pohrebea village”, located on the left bank of the Dniester, perfect for camping while enjoying the sunset and sunrise on the Dniester.
These are just some of camping locations of Moldova. Now, it’s your time to go and discover them along with many others.